BUSSINESS & MOTIVATIONAL ATTITUDE STATUSES



1. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”

2. “Wonders why people keep doing the same old things but yet expect a different outcome!!”

3. “Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king Or walk like you don’t care, who is the king.”

4. “I am who I am today because of the choice I made yesterday.”

5. “Intelligence can bring you to success. But it’s your attitude that keeps you there. Remember grades don’t define a person… Attitude does.”

good morning message for husband

6. “My attitude: I don’t like to take right decision… I take decisions and make them right.”

7. “I define my own life. I don’t let people write my script.”

8. “Stop complaining if you don’t like how things are. Take control… Decide how YOU are going to change it… Think positive… Get rid of the drama… Move Forward.”

9. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”

10. “If you are good at something, never do it for free :D”

11. “Free your heart from any hatred. Free your mind from any worries. Live simply. Give more. Expect less.”

wedding anniversary quotes for parents

12. “Knowing is not enough… We must apply, Willing is not enough… We must do.”

13. “If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything.”

14. “The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.”

15. “You are a designer of your own destiny. Make it better.”

16. “Life will give you exactly what you need, not what you want.”

17. “Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit.”

birthday quotes for sister

18. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the World straight in the eyes.”

19. “When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm.”

20. “I work for money. For loyalty, please hire a dog.”

21. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.”

22. “Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.”

23. “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.”

good night message for girlfriend

24. “Having haters is just a part of the business, and the more haters you have, the more people like you – that is how I view it because I try to see the positive in things.”

25. “You mostly do not have haters of you, but mostly you have haters of your success.”

26. “Thank you to every person who has ever told me I cannot. You are just another reason I will.”

27. “Always go into meetings or negotiations with a positive attitude. Tell yourself you are going to make this the best deal for all parties.”

28. “Commitment, belief and positive attitude are all important if you are going to be a success, whether you are in sports, in business or, as in my case, anthropology.”

29. “Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions.”

good morning sms for girlfriend

30. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Quotes For Boyfriend

Happy Anniversary Wishes For Girlfriend